We had reported a couple of months ago that Tollywood’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati was in talks with Kannada filmmaker AMR Ramesh for an ambitious multilingual film titled Aasphota – The Human Bomb. The film is based on the assassination of former Indian prime minister Rajiv Gandhi.
As per the latest reports, Aasphota’s makers have decided to turn the movie into a web-series with the title LTTE as they felt that the story requires more duration to be narrated effectively. Rana will be seen in an important role in this thriller.
Rana’s production house, in association with AMR Ramesh’s Vijetha Pictures, will bankroll LTTE. This web-series will be released in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Hindi and it will feature several Hollywood technicians. Recently, Rana made his debut in the world of web-series with Social.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date
- Press Note: Disco Raja USA Premiers Today
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?