From the past one year or so, Rana Daggubati is working on a trilingual film titled, Haathi Mere Saathi. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film showcases the thick bonding between a man and a wild elephant.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the makers have announced that the film will hit the screens on April 2nd. They also released the first look poster of the film where Rana is seen in a tribal getup.
The film will have a simultaneous release in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages. The film is titled as Aranya and Kaadan for Telugu and Tamil versions respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA