From the past one year or so, Rana Daggubati is working on a trilingual film titled, Haathi Mere Saathi. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film showcases the thick bonding between a man and a wild elephant.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the makers have announced that the film will hit the screens on April 2nd. They also released the first look poster of the film where Rana is seen in a tribal getup.
The film will have a simultaneous release in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages. The film is titled as Aranya and Kaadan for Telugu and Tamil versions respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business