From the past one year or so, Rana Daggubati is working on a trilingual film titled, Haathi Mere Saathi. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film showcases the thick bonding between a man and a wild elephant.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the makers have announced that the film will hit the screens on April 2nd. They also released the first look poster of the film where Rana is seen in a tribal getup.
The film will have a simultaneous release in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages. The film is titled as Aranya and Kaadan for Telugu and Tamil versions respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives
- Team Adipurush to shift to Hyderabad