Tollywood young hunk Rana Daggubati will begin work for ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ soon. The young actor is undergoing rigorous physical training to prepare himself for the period action flick. Sword training, horse riding and bodybuilding activities are part of this tough regiment. Young Rebel Star Prabhas is the hero of the movie and Rana will play a key role. Both the actors will be seen with heavily muscled frames.
Rajamouli is currently busy with the pre-production activities of the movie. Anushka is the female lead and M.M.Keeravani will compose the music. This big budget film is being produced by Shobhu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni on Arka Media banner.
The movie is expected to hit the screens sometime in 2014.
Articles that might interest you:
- Want to see Prabhas as an international star: Krishnam Raju
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-08-2019
- Adivi Sesh thanks Nag, Bunny and Samantha
- Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ brother all set for acting debut
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas