Tollywood young hunk Rana Daggubati will begin work for ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ soon. The young actor is undergoing rigorous physical training to prepare himself for the period action flick. Sword training, horse riding and bodybuilding activities are part of this tough regiment. Young Rebel Star Prabhas is the hero of the movie and Rana will play a key role. Both the actors will be seen with heavily muscled frames.
Rajamouli is currently busy with the pre-production activities of the movie. Anushka is the female lead and M.M.Keeravani will compose the music. This big budget film is being produced by Shobhu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni on Arka Media banner.
The movie is expected to hit the screens sometime in 2014.
Articles that might interest you:
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix