Nearly three years ago, Rana Daggubati and Bollywood star Akshay Kumar had announced a joint production venture in Telugu. The film was supposed to be an official remake of the hit Marathi comedy, Poshter Boyz. Both Rana and Akshay were supposed to be seen in brief cameos in the movie.
According to the latest reports, the Rana-Akshay Kumar joint venture will kick-start soon. The film will be made separately in Telugu and Hindi. Young hero Raj Tarun is said to have been roped in as the male lead in the film’s Telugu version. A debutant will be directing the movie. However, whether the film is going to be a remake of Poshter Boyz or not is yet to be revealed. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?