Nearly three years ago, Rana Daggubati and Bollywood star Akshay Kumar had announced a joint production venture in Telugu. The film was supposed to be an official remake of the hit Marathi comedy, Poshter Boyz. Both Rana and Akshay were supposed to be seen in brief cameos in the movie.
According to the latest reports, the Rana-Akshay Kumar joint venture will kick-start soon. The film will be made separately in Telugu and Hindi. Young hero Raj Tarun is said to have been roped in as the male lead in the film’s Telugu version. A debutant will be directing the movie. However, whether the film is going to be a remake of Poshter Boyz or not is yet to be revealed. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family launch a film studio on Allu Ramalingaiah’s birth anniversary
- Samantha surprises Tollywood colleagues with Saaki hampers
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release