Audio function of stylish hunk Rana Daggubati’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ has been postponed. The function was originally planned for October 3rd, but it will now be held before the end of the week. A date will be finalized once the venue availability is confirmed. Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and the audio album has been composed by Mani Sharma. Krish of ‘Vedam’ and ‘Gamyam’ fame is the director of this movie.
KVJ has some hardcore action sequences and Rana is pinning his hopes on this project. Jagarlamudi Sai is the producer of this movie. The movie is being aimed for a November release.
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama