Audio function of stylish hunk Rana Daggubati’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ has been postponed. The function was originally planned for October 3rd, but it will now be held before the end of the week. A date will be finalized once the venue availability is confirmed. Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and the audio album has been composed by Mani Sharma. Krish of ‘Vedam’ and ‘Gamyam’ fame is the director of this movie.
KVJ has some hardcore action sequences and Rana is pinning his hopes on this project. Jagarlamudi Sai is the producer of this movie. The movie is being aimed for a November release.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble