The release date of Daggubati Rana’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ has been brought forward to 9th. Buzz in filmnagar today afternoon suggested a release on November 16th or even 23rd, but in a sudden late night development, the production team of KVJ decided to release the movie on the 9th. A meeting was held between the top distributors, led by Daggubati Suresh Babu, and the producers to work out the date.
The development puts KVJ in direct competition with Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’, which is also aiming for a November 9th release. Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum has been censored today evening with a U/A rating and the movie is said to have a runtime of 2hrs and 12 minutes.
This Diwali is looks set to be a special one for movie lovers.
- Actor finalized for Daggubati Venkateswara Rao’s role in NTR
- Geetha Govindam two-day TN collections
- For Samantha, U-Turn is a first in this aspect
- Prabhas and NTR are genuine people: Jagapathi Babu
- Rashmika acts without makeup in her next