Rana, Nayanthara starrer Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum will soon be shot in Palakkad, Kerala. Last month, majority of the film’s action episodes were canned in Hyderabad and the buzz is that the remaining action sequences will be canned in Kerala. There are six fights in the film and Rana will be seen in a brand new action avatar in the film. In the film, he plays a role named B Tech Babu, whose family has a penchant for theatre. He falls in love with a documentary filmmaker named Devika and Nayanthara is playing this role. The film is about how they meet and what they achieve in the end. Krish Jagarlamudi is directing the film and Y Rajeev Reddy, Saibabu Jagarlamudi are producing the film. Gnanasekhar V S is the cinematographer and Mani Sharma is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Madan Karky reveals interesting details about RRR
- Pawan’s political breaks irks producers