Rana, Nayanthara starrer Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum will soon be shot in Palakkad, Kerala. Last month, majority of the film’s action episodes were canned in Hyderabad and the buzz is that the remaining action sequences will be canned in Kerala. There are six fights in the film and Rana will be seen in a brand new action avatar in the film. In the film, he plays a role named B Tech Babu, whose family has a penchant for theatre. He falls in love with a documentary filmmaker named Devika and Nayanthara is playing this role. The film is about how they meet and what they achieve in the end. Krish Jagarlamudi is directing the film and Y Rajeev Reddy, Saibabu Jagarlamudi are producing the film. Gnanasekhar V S is the cinematographer and Mani Sharma is composing the music.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’