Hero Rana Daggubati’s much-awaited action drama, Aranya, was supposed to hit screens on April 2. But the film’s release was postponed indefinitely due to the lockdown. The film is made with a whopping budget and it will also be released in Tamil and Hindi simultaneously.
According to the latest buzz, Aranya and its Tamil and Hindi versions, Kaadan and Haathi Mere Saathi, may skip their theatrical release and premiere directly on Netflix instead. Apparently, Rana’s father Suresh Babu was approached by Netflix officials in this regard and the veteran producer reportedly told them that he will first have a talk with the film’s director Prabhu Solomon. An official announcement regarding the release details could be expected in a week’s time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next