Hero Rana Daggubati’s much-awaited action drama, Aranya, was supposed to hit screens on April 2. But the film’s release was postponed indefinitely due to the lockdown. The film is made with a whopping budget and it will also be released in Tamil and Hindi simultaneously.
According to the latest buzz, Aranya and its Tamil and Hindi versions, Kaadan and Haathi Mere Saathi, may skip their theatrical release and premiere directly on Netflix instead. Apparently, Rana’s father Suresh Babu was approached by Netflix officials in this regard and the veteran producer reportedly told them that he will first have a talk with the film’s director Prabhu Solomon. An official announcement regarding the release details could be expected in a week’s time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer