Hero Rana Daggubati’s much-awaited action drama, Aranya, was supposed to hit screens on April 2. But the film’s release was postponed indefinitely due to the lockdown. The film is made with a whopping budget and it will also be released in Tamil and Hindi simultaneously.
According to the latest buzz, Aranya and its Tamil and Hindi versions, Kaadan and Haathi Mere Saathi, may skip their theatrical release and premiere directly on Netflix instead. Apparently, Rana’s father Suresh Babu was approached by Netflix officials in this regard and the veteran producer reportedly told them that he will first have a talk with the film’s director Prabhu Solomon. An official announcement regarding the release details could be expected in a week’s time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed