Rana Daggubhati,who is well known for his sturdy appearance, is currently undergoing a makeover and he has done something different to give himself a fresh look. From the past three years,he has been involved in a hectic schedule shooting for the two marathon projects Baahubali and Rudhramadevi. Recently,he has completed his commitment for these two high budgeted flicks.
Currently,he is busy with the Tamil remake of Bangalore Days and when the tall hero turned up for the shooting of this flick , his new avatar has surprised everyone. He had shaved his beard and cut his hair short after a long time. He has also shed weight and he exclaimed that he is happy to be back to normality. It is also heard that he is currently following a vegetarian diet to maintain this new look.
He will be playing the husband’s role to actress Sri Divya in this flick which also has Arya and few other actors in crucial roles. PVP Cinemas banner is bankrolling this bilingual and the cast for its Telugu version is yet to be finalized. Bommarillu Bhaskar is the director for this flick.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film