Hero Rana will have a couple of releases soon after theaters reopen later this year. Aranya and Virata Parvam are waiting to hit screens amid high expectations. Meanwhile, Rana’s second solo production, Krishna and his Leela, released recently and garnered moderate reviews.
Rana is going to full-time producer from now on and he is targeting child audiences for his future projects. The macho hunk is ready with a handful of animation films which will be released this year and next year.
Apart from these, Rana will also play lead roles in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake and Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasyapa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana-Miheeka’s wedding arrangements in full swing
- Mahesh Babu to join hands with this acclaimed Tamil director?
- Reputed filmmaker, to take over Prabhas’ next?
- Latest gossip about Pawan-Harish Shankar film goes viral
- Sukumar penning yet another script for star hero?
- Vaishnav Tej’s second film locked