Rana Daggubati’s trilingual film, Haathi Mere Saathi, was supposed to hit the screens in the month of April, but it was later postponed due to Corona lockdown. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film is likely to skip its theatrical release and instead go for a direct OTT streaming finally.
Touted as a forest based adventurous action drama, the film showcases the bond between a forest lord and an elephant. As a subplot, the film will also showcase the lifestyle of the tribal people living in forests.
Titled Aranya and Kaadan for Telugu and Tamil versions respectively, the film is directed by Prabhu Solomon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT