Macho hunk Rana Daggubati’s political thriller, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, released on August 11 and went on to become a huge success at the box-office. The film’s Malayalam version, Raja Kireedam, had its trailer launched by the Malayalam heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan sometime back.
Rana took to Twitter this afternoon and announced that Raja Kireedam will be hitting the screens across Kerala on November 10. Rana’s new found craze post the success of Baahubali will help Raja Kireedam’s box-office prospects to a great extent.
Teja had directed NRNM, which starred Kajal Aggarwal and Catherine Tresa in prominent roles. The film was produced by D Suresh Babu, Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Reddy.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years