Macho hunk Rana Daggubati’s political thriller, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, released on August 11 and went on to become a huge success at the box-office. The film’s Malayalam version, Raja Kireedam, had its trailer launched by the Malayalam heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan sometime back.
Rana took to Twitter this afternoon and announced that Raja Kireedam will be hitting the screens across Kerala on November 10. Rana’s new found craze post the success of Baahubali will help Raja Kireedam’s box-office prospects to a great extent.
Teja had directed NRNM, which starred Kajal Aggarwal and Catherine Tresa in prominent roles. The film was produced by D Suresh Babu, Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Reddy.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race