Macho hunk Rana Daggubati’s political thriller, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, released on August 11 and went on to become a huge success at the box-office. The film’s Malayalam version, Raja Kireedam, had its trailer launched by the Malayalam heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan sometime back.
Rana took to Twitter this afternoon and announced that Raja Kireedam will be hitting the screens across Kerala on November 10. Rana’s new found craze post the success of Baahubali will help Raja Kireedam’s box-office prospects to a great extent.
Teja had directed NRNM, which starred Kajal Aggarwal and Catherine Tresa in prominent roles. The film was produced by D Suresh Babu, Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s role revealed in Koratala’s next?
- Sai Dharam does a good deed on birthday!
- Sundeep Kishan’s next gets a November release
- Pratiroju Pandage’s first glimpse is colorful and lively
- Star hero fulfills his word, gives chance to her again
- Mahesh or Bunny-Who will move out of Sankranthi race?