Macho hunk Rana Daggubati’s political thriller, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, released on August 11 and went on to become a huge success at the box-office. The film’s Malayalam version, Raja Kireedam, had its trailer launched by the Malayalam heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan sometime back.
Rana took to Twitter this afternoon and announced that Raja Kireedam will be hitting the screens across Kerala on November 10. Rana’s new found craze post the success of Baahubali will help Raja Kireedam’s box-office prospects to a great extent.
Teja had directed NRNM, which starred Kajal Aggarwal and Catherine Tresa in prominent roles. The film was produced by D Suresh Babu, Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Reddy.
- Sye Raa shot at this interesting location
- Tamil star in consideration for Mega hero’s debut film?
- Krishna Vamsi keen to revive Rudraksha
- Star director pens dialogues for Avengers: Endgame
- Viral moment: When Ajith appreciated Vijay