It’s been reported already that Rana Daggubati will be presenting a small indie film, titled C/O Kancharapalem. Directed by Venkatesh Maha and produced by Dr Paruchuri Vijaya Praveena, C/O Kancharapalem is a slice of life movie and it is entirely shot in a place called Kancharapalem in Vizag.
Rana took to Twitter last night and revealed that C/O Kancharapalem will be releasing on the 7th of September. Rana further said that he is proud to present the movie. C/O Kancharapalem features a relatively new cast. The film had a successful world premiere at the New York Indian Film Festival a couple of months ago.
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) August 8, 2018
- Trisha’s dream comes true: Joins Rajini’s next
- Poonam Pandey to donate her remuneration to Kerala CM relief fund
- Naga Chaitanya confirms rumours about Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s release
- Sunny Leone to come up with the second season of her biopic
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate