It’s been reported already that Rana Daggubati will be presenting a small indie film, titled C/O Kancharapalem. Directed by Venkatesh Maha and produced by Dr Paruchuri Vijaya Praveena, C/O Kancharapalem is a slice of life movie and it is entirely shot in a place called Kancharapalem in Vizag.
Rana took to Twitter last night and revealed that C/O Kancharapalem will be releasing on the 7th of September. Rana further said that he is proud to present the movie. C/O Kancharapalem features a relatively new cast. The film had a successful world premiere at the New York Indian Film Festival a couple of months ago.
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) August 8, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut