The theatrical trailer for Rana Daggubati’s upcoming action adventurous drama, Aranya, has been launched this evening. In the movie, Rana plays Bandev, a protector of forests and its elephants. Rana’s rugged avatar in a thick, long beard will be a new experience for his fans.
Going by the action-packed trailer, Aranya is all about the man vs nature conflict. How Rana takes on the Forest Minister’s move to build a mega project in the forest by building a 60 km wall to confine the elephants from entering the village for water forms the main story. “Man’s atrocities in the animal world,” is the main theme of Aranya.
Directed by Tamil filmmaker Prabhu Solomon, Aranya also features Vishnu Vishal, Pulkit Samrat, Shriya Pilgaonkar, Zoya Hussain and Anant Mahadevan in lead roles. Aranya is scheduled for a March 26th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film
- Dil Raju pressurises Allu Arjun to take a final call?