The theatrical trailer for Rana Daggubati’s upcoming action adventurous drama, Aranya, has been launched this evening. In the movie, Rana plays Bandev, a protector of forests and its elephants. Rana’s rugged avatar in a thick, long beard will be a new experience for his fans.
Going by the action-packed trailer, Aranya is all about the man vs nature conflict. How Rana takes on the Forest Minister’s move to build a mega project in the forest by building a 60 km wall to confine the elephants from entering the village for water forms the main story. “Man’s atrocities in the animal world,” is the main theme of Aranya.
Directed by Tamil filmmaker Prabhu Solomon, Aranya also features Vishnu Vishal, Pulkit Samrat, Shriya Pilgaonkar, Zoya Hussain and Anant Mahadevan in lead roles. Aranya is scheduled for a March 26th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule