Rana Daggubati today made a shocking revelation about the producer of his pre-Independence drama, 1945, which has been put on hold for the last 2 years. Responding to a poster which announced that 1945’s teaser will be out tomorrow at 6 PM, Rana called out the film’s producer’s “cheating” tactics.
Rana said that 1945 is an unfinished movie and that neither the producer had cleared the remunerations not he met him in the last one year. “This is his idea of raising money in the Markets by cheating more people,” Rana said.
1945 is touted as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. Rana played an INA soldier who fought for independence during the British Raj. Regina is the film’s leading lady and Sathyasiva is the director.
This is an unfinished film with the Producer who had defaulted on monies and on completion. Haven’t met them for over a year. This is his idea of raising money in the Markets by cheating more people 🙂 pls don’t entertain this. Thanks
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) October 27, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!