Young Telugu hunk Rana Daggubati is all set to make his tamil debut in Vetrimaran’s ‘Vada Chennai’. Simbu is the hero in the project and Andrea Jeremiah is the heroine. Dayanidhi is producing the film on Cloud Nine Movies banner. This movie will go on to sets from mid April.
Music for this movie is going to be provided by GV Prakash. Rana is pinning his hopes on this flick as a foray into the Tamil film industry has been on Rana’s mind for a while now. Vetrimaran is an award winning director and Simbu has considerable appeal in the Tamil circuit, so Rana looks all set to have a reasonably impressive launch.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA