For the last couple of weeks, Rana Daggubati has been busy promoting his upcoming film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, in Hyderabad and Chennai. The movie is slated to hit the screens on August 11 amid a decent buzz.
From the third week of August, Rana will join the final schedule of his bilingual period war drama, titled 1945. The entire shooting will be wrapped up by September end. Rana will be seen as a soldier in the great freedom fighter Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s Indian National Army (Azad Hind Fauj).
This Telugu-Tamil bilingual movie is set in the pre-independence era and it will have Regina playing Rana’s love interest. Sathyasiva is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter
- NTR to sport a beefed-up body for Koratala’s next?
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally