Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is spreading his wings beyond Tollywood. The young hero is quite popular in Bollywood, Tamil and Malayalam film industries thanks to Baahubali’s success. Now, Rana is associating with the Kannada film industry.
Rana is going to do a voice-over for the Kannada-Telugu bilingual movie, Rajaratham (Rajaratha in Kannada). Rana will lend his voice to the Telugu version, while Sandalwood superstar Puneet Rajkumar will lend his voice to the Kannada version.
Tamil hero Arya is essaying a crucial role in the movie, which also features Nirup Bhandari, Ravi Shankar and Avantika Shetty. The film is being directed by Anup Bhandari of Rangitaranga fame. Ajay Reddy, Vishu Dapakkagari, Anju Vallabh and Sathish Sastry are producing the movie. The film’s trailer will be out soon.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race