We had recently reported that Rana Daggubati has given a voice over for Anup Bhandari’s upcoming Telugu-Kannada film titled Rajaratham. Apparently, the actor was quite impressed with Anup’s previous film Rangitharanga and when the director shared the concept behind his latest film, Rana was more happy to be part of it.
The film’s trailer was unveiled earlier today, and it has already captured everyone’s attention. The trailer shows a glimpse of a love story between the lead actors Nirup Bhandari and Avantika Shetty, and Tamil star Arya will be seen in a negative role. However, it’s Rana’s voice over in the end that has become the talking point.
If the glimpse of the film is anything to go by, Rana could be giving voice over to a vehicle and the story is narrated through its perspective. However, the team didn’t clarify if this is exactly what Rana’s voice-over is going to be in the film. It’ll be interesting to see how this concept manages to impress the Telugu audience.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar