Rana is all set to tie the knot on the 8th of August and we all know that by now. We had also revealed that the wedding will be a three-day affair and will be held in Hyderabad.
Initially, there were plans for a destination wedding but that plan has been dropped. The news now is that the families of both sides are prepping for the wedding to face every possible condition during this Corona times.
The talk is that many plans have been made for the wedding and if anything goes wrong in terms of a lockdown or any other mishap, they have other plans in place.
So, all they are doing now is working according to the norms of the government and the current situation and taking one day as it comes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films