It is a known fact that handsome hunk, Rana Daggubatti is all set to get married to Miheeka Bajaj on the 8th of August in the city of Hyderabad. Preparations are on in full swing as both the families are busy prepping for the big day.
We were the first ones who revealed that the wedding will be held in the Taj Falaknuma Palace hotel in Hyderabad. The pre-wedding festivities are on in a grand yet low profile manner is the talk.
The news is also that both the families are planning things in such a way that they are preparing for the worst-case scenarios as well. If the Corona scare becomes more, the families have made a plan to hold the wedding in a simple manner with just 10 to 15 members.
Apart from this, the guest list, stay, food, and various other preparations are being done on a simple note without any wastage of money in a very sensible manner.
But as things are going as planned as of now, Rana and his fiance are set for their dream wedding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours