Bollywood lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt have been dating each other for the last couple of years. Since last year, reports of the couple tying the knot in December, 2020 went viral on the internet. However, neither Ranbir nor Alia had confirmed these speculations.
In a latest interview, Ranbir revealed that they would have been married by now if the pandemic had not changed their plans. Ranbir said that the “deal would have been sealed had the pandemic not hit their lives.” Ranbir also said that he does not want to jinx it by talking anything about it, but he wants to tick mark that goal very soon in his life.
Ranbir was also full of praise for Alia and called her an ‘over achiever’ and revealed that Alia took several courses like screenwriting and guitar classes during the pandemic. He went on to describe himself as an ‘under achiever’ compared to Alia.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata