Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor has landed in legal trouble after one of his tenants in Pune sued him for Rs 50 lakhs. Apparently, Ranbir had leased his plush apartment to a tenant, who even gave Rs 24 lakh as an advance.
Trouble arose when the tenant named Sheetal was forced to evict the apartment much before her lease ended. As a result, she filed a case against Ranbir for not honouring the agreement.
Meanwhile, Ranbir has reportedly denied allegations that he asked her to move out abruptly, and he is fighting the case in a Pune court. It remains to be seen how this case comes to an end in the next few weeks.
- Star heroine has no objections to her biopic
- Action King’s 150th film to release on a festive occasion
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days