Bollywood films of late are lacking stability in their collections. So either films are doing solid business like Pathaan, or they are not performing at all. In such a scenario, trade was a bit skeptical about the performance of Ranbir Kapoor’s new film Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar, which is a rom-com.
The movie was also not promoted much before its release. But the film fared well on its opening day and collected 15.73 crores nett in India. Also, the Holi holiday advantage and star power of Ranbir helped the film in posting a good number on day one.
As there are no releases ahead, the movie should be doing good business in the coming days. The movie has lovely Shraddha Kapoor as the female lead. Directed by Luv Ranjan, the movie is produced by Luv Ranjan in association with T-Series Films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Nani reveals when HIT 3 will start shooting
- John Wick 4 opens to positive reviews
- PAN Indian film’s trailer to be launched soon
- Viral Video: Ravi Teja & Nani groove to chartbuster Dhoom Dhaam Dhosthaan song
- Musical update on Mega hero’s next is here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food