Keerthy Suresh is trying hard to get back in form. Post-Mahanati, she has not given a single hit in Telugu. She turned her attention towards female-oriented scripts but all of them have flopped.
So, she started accepting commercial films and one of them is Rang De. She plays quite a bubbly character and her role and looks have been appreciated a lot in the promos.
The talk is that Keerthy does not want to do too many female-oriented scripts and wants to cash in on her glamor and bubbliness which suits her age.
So, she is waiting for Rang De’s release so that it can change her career and give her a big push in Tollywood. She will once again be seen in a fun role in Mahesh’s Sarkaru Vaari Pata.
Articles that might interest you:
- Seerat Kapoor shifts base to Mumbai – Here’s why?
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song