Keerthy Suresh is trying hard to get back in form. Post-Mahanati, she has not given a single hit in Telugu. She turned her attention towards female-oriented scripts but all of them have flopped.
So, she started accepting commercial films and one of them is Rang De. She plays quite a bubbly character and her role and looks have been appreciated a lot in the promos.
The talk is that Keerthy does not want to do too many female-oriented scripts and wants to cash in on her glamor and bubbliness which suits her age.
So, she is waiting for Rang De’s release so that it can change her career and give her a big push in Tollywood. She will once again be seen in a fun role in Mahesh’s Sarkaru Vaari Pata.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde film is her father’s most favourite
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response