After collecting an impressive day one share of Rs 4.65 crore in AP and Telangana, Nithiin and Keerthy Suresh’s romantic family entertainer, Rang De, maintained a decent hold on Saturday. According to the latest update from the film’s PR team, this Venky Atluri directorial pocketed a good share of Rs 3 crore in the twin Telugu states on its day two.
Below are Rang De’s area-wise total 2-day AP, TS collections (in share):
Nizam: Rs 2.74 Cr
East: Rs 69.8 Lks
West: Rs 48 Lks
Krishna: Rs 36.7 Lks
Nellore: Rs 33.18 Lks
Vizag: Rs 94 Lks
Guntur: Rs 96 Lks
Ceded: Rs 1.14 Cr
Total 2-day AP, TS share – Rs 7.65 crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?