Rang De is a film that gave Nithin his much-needed hit at the box office. The film directed by Venky Atluri opened to some decent reviews at the box office.
The latest update from the trade is that it has crossed the 17 crore share mark worldwide. This weekend collections will be key for the film to enter the profit zone.
Rang De will face good competition from films like Wild Dog and Sulthan that will be out this week. Nithin and Keerthy Suresh’s chemistry has been appreciated a lot and we need to see how much more will this film collect at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?