Rang De is a film that gave Nithin his much-needed hit at the box office. The film directed by Venky Atluri opened to some decent reviews at the box office.
The latest update from the trade is that it has crossed the 17 crore share mark worldwide. This weekend collections will be key for the film to enter the profit zone.
Rang De will face good competition from films like Wild Dog and Sulthan that will be out this week. Nithin and Keerthy Suresh’s chemistry has been appreciated a lot and we need to see how much more will this film collect at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab’s latest Guntur and Ceded collections
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis