Released in summer last year, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s acclaimed rural drama, Rangasthalam, went on to become the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie by collecting over Rs 200 crore gross. And now, the film is all set to pull off a rare feat for a Telugu film.
Rangasthalam will soon become the first modern Telugu film to be dubbed in Kannada. It’s well known that the Kannada Film Chamber, for decades, banner other language movies to be dubbed in Kannada. But, the ban was lifted last year and Rangasthalam is the first Telugu film to be dubbed in Kannada. The Kannada version’s dubbing formalities are nearing completion.
Mythri Movie Makers, the banner that produced Rangasthalam, will release the Kannada version in association with JM Movies. The film is titled Rangasthala in Kannada.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?