Released in summer last year, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s acclaimed rural drama, Rangasthalam, went on to become the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie by collecting over Rs 200 crore gross. And now, the film is all set to pull off a rare feat for a Telugu film.
Rangasthalam will soon become the first modern Telugu film to be dubbed in Kannada. It’s well known that the Kannada Film Chamber, for decades, banner other language movies to be dubbed in Kannada. But, the ban was lifted last year and Rangasthalam is the first Telugu film to be dubbed in Kannada. The Kannada version’s dubbing formalities are nearing completion.
Mythri Movie Makers, the banner that produced Rangasthalam, will release the Kannada version in association with JM Movies. The film is titled Rangasthala in Kannada.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Juicy info on RRR’s crazy climax fight
- Naga Shaurya’s new film gets a powerful title
- 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela trailer- Funny and Intriguing
- Bellamkonda Srinivas not to sign any Telugu film- Here’s why?
- Poll : Which of these love stories are you looking forward to?
- Krishnam Raju finally opens up about Tamil Nadu Governor post reports