Ram Charan starrer Rangasthalam has surpassed yet another record before its full run comes to an end. On the 89th day since its release, the film has now broken Mahesh Babu’s Pokiri record after nearly 12 years, much to the delight of Mega Fans.
According to latest reports, Rangasthalam is inching close to Rs 1.62 crores from its ongoing run at Sudharshan 35 mm theatre in RTC X Roads, Hyderabad, whereas Pokiri had collected a little more than Rs 1.614 crores back in 2006 from the same theatre. The record remained unbroken even by the biggest of hits which released in subsequent years.
Directed by Sukumar, Rangasthalam has already become one of the highest grossing films of all time in Telugu, and it changed the whole game for Ram Charan.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident