And finally, Mega Powerstar Ram Charan and director Sukumar’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, has breached the rare $2 million milestone in the US. The film, until 12:30 pm on Sunday, has grossed $186K and took its cumulative total to $2.12 million.
What’s more special about Rangasthalam’s spectacular show at the US box-office is that the film is the fastest non-Baahubali movie to break into the $2 million club. Going by this pace, $3 million looks pretty much possible by the film’s final run and become all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie in the US.
Meanwhile in the twin Telugu states, Rangasthalam is all set for an approximate 35 crore finish by the end of its first weekend, while worldwide share is estimated to be around 52-53 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal