And finally, Mega Powerstar Ram Charan and director Sukumar’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, has breached the rare $2 million milestone in the US. The film, until 12:30 pm on Sunday, has grossed $186K and took its cumulative total to $2.12 million.
What’s more special about Rangasthalam’s spectacular show at the US box-office is that the film is the fastest non-Baahubali movie to break into the $2 million club. Going by this pace, $3 million looks pretty much possible by the film’s final run and become all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie in the US.
Meanwhile in the twin Telugu states, Rangasthalam is all set for an approximate 35 crore finish by the end of its first weekend, while worldwide share is estimated to be around 52-53 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagannadh writes to PM Modi on single use plastic
- War all set to enter 300 Cr club
- Tamannaah opens up about her views on marriage
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Allu Arjun promises a Diwali treat to fans
- Top actress lends support for an UN campaign