Ram Charan’s birthday was celebrated on a huge scale all over. The fans in Hyderabad got together and donated blood to the Chiranjeevi Charitable trust in a big way.
Allu Aravind was the chief guest for this event and speaking about Charan, he said that the star hero has come a long way in his career and his performance in Rangasthalam will be an eye-opener for everyone.
He also added that Rangasthalam is Charan’s best film to date and will be a turning point in his career. Charan’s last film, Dhruva was produced by Allu Aravind which became a runaway hit at the box office.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu