Ram Charan’s birthday was celebrated on a huge scale all over. The fans in Hyderabad got together and donated blood to the Chiranjeevi Charitable trust in a big way.
Allu Aravind was the chief guest for this event and speaking about Charan, he said that the star hero has come a long way in his career and his performance in Rangasthalam will be an eye-opener for everyone.
He also added that Rangasthalam is Charan’s best film to date and will be a turning point in his career. Charan’s last film, Dhruva was produced by Allu Aravind which became a runaway hit at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha