Ram Charan’s birthday was celebrated on a huge scale all over. The fans in Hyderabad got together and donated blood to the Chiranjeevi Charitable trust in a big way.
Allu Aravind was the chief guest for this event and speaking about Charan, he said that the star hero has come a long way in his career and his performance in Rangasthalam will be an eye-opener for everyone.
He also added that Rangasthalam is Charan’s best film to date and will be a turning point in his career. Charan’s last film, Dhruva was produced by Allu Aravind which became a runaway hit at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut