Ram Charan’s birthday was celebrated on a huge scale all over. The fans in Hyderabad got together and donated blood to the Chiranjeevi Charitable trust in a big way.
Allu Aravind was the chief guest for this event and speaking about Charan, he said that the star hero has come a long way in his career and his performance in Rangasthalam will be an eye-opener for everyone.
He also added that Rangasthalam is Charan’s best film to date and will be a turning point in his career. Charan’s last film, Dhruva was produced by Allu Aravind which became a runaway hit at the box office.
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?