Rangasthalam and Mahanati are two of the most successful and critically acclaimed Telugu movies that released in the first half of this year. Now, both the movies will be competing for the Best Film award at the this year’s edition of the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne.
IFFM 2018 will take place in Melbourne, Australia, between August 10 to 22. Ram Charan will be attending the awards ceremony on the 22nd. Mahanati, apart from the Best Film nomination, is also nominated in the Best Actress (Keerthy Suresh) and Best Supporting Actress (Samantha) categories.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Mr.KK
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 1 AP & TS shares: All-time highest among Tier 2 heroes
- Dookudu, Temper actor Ajaz Khan arrested by Mumbai Police
- Interesting details about Naga Shaurya-K Raghavendra Rao film