Recently, the makers of Ram Charan and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated period drama, Rangasthalam, unveiled the film’s first look poster. Featuring Ram Charan in an earthy, village youth’s avatar, the first look poster went viral on social media.
On the same day, a couple of low resolution images (working stills) featuring Samantha and Ram Charan from the film were leaked on social media. Acting against this, Rangasthalam’s producers at Mythri Movie Makers have approached the Cyber Crime Police and requested the authorities to take necessary action to prevent any further misuse of any sort of promotional material.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram