Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, has had a solid second weekend in most of the centres in Nizam. The film ran to houseful collections in several major areas in this region.
As per the latest updates, Rangasthalam collected Rs 19.60 crore share until its second weekend. The film is all set to surpass the Rs 20 crore share milestone. This will be Ram Charan’s second Rs 20 crore share movie, after Magadheera (Rs 22.64 Crs). Currently, Rangasthalam is at number 10 spot in the list of all-time highest grossing movies in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger promotions taking a toll on Vijay Devarakonda
- Two weeks collections of Sita Ramam in Nizam
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata completes 100 days
- Day 6 collections of Karthikeya 2 in Nizam are here
- Humongous response for Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 in Hindi
- Dhamaka actress in DJ Tillu 2?