Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, has had a solid second weekend in most of the centres in Nizam. The film ran to houseful collections in several major areas in this region.
As per the latest updates, Rangasthalam collected Rs 19.60 crore share until its second weekend. The film is all set to surpass the Rs 20 crore share milestone. This will be Ram Charan’s second Rs 20 crore share movie, after Magadheera (Rs 22.64 Crs). Currently, Rangasthalam is at number 10 spot in the list of all-time highest grossing movies in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda