Rangasthalam is one film which is being awaited all over on an eager note. The village drama is directed by Sukumar and is made on a huge budget of over 50 crores.
The film needs to start on a thumping note as the pre-release business has been done for over 65 crores in all areas. The film needs to get a superb talk from the day one so that the coming days will be quite fruitful for the makers.
As of now, the music, trailers, and visuals of the film have caught on quite well and the makers are also promoting the film like never before in all centers.
Ram Charan’s Dhruva was a good hit and collected over 50 crores and we need to see how much does this film makes at the box office.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up