The night shooting of Ram Charan’s ongoing film, Rangasthalam 1985, has been progressing in a specially erected seashore set in Hyderabad. Director Sukumar is canning several crucial scenes between Charan, Samantha and other major cast.
In their latest media interaction, the makers said that the entire shooting of Rangasthalam will be wrapped up by October last week. The makers have also announced that Rangasthalam 1985 will be released during Sankranthi next year.
This should clear all the rumors around the film’s release date as there have been reports that the film has been postponed to summer next year. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies