Rangasthalam, the Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer blockbuster period village drama, has turned out to be the biggest hit in the Mega Powerstar’s career. This Sukumar directorial has completed a week at the theatres and is still having a steady run at the box-offices worldwide.
Until the end of its first week, Rangasthalam collected a whopping 58 crore share in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded, becoming the third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie after Baahubali 2 (117.7 Crs) and Baahubali 1 (61.3 Cr). Worldwide, the film collected a mammoth 80 crore plus share to enter the list of top 6 Tollywood earners of all-time.
Rangasthalam has all the chances to surpass Khaidi No.150’s lifetime collections (102 Crs plus) and become the third biggest grossing Telugu movie ever. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled this prestigious project.
Below are Rangasthalam’s AP and Telangana’s area-wise 1st week collections (in shares):
|Ceded||Rs. 11.58 Crs|
|Nellore||Rs. 2.08 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs. 6.06 Crs|
|Krishna||Rs. 4.69 Crs|
|Uttarandhara||Rs. 8.02 Cr|
|East Godavari||Rs. 5.21 Cr|
|West Godavari||Rs. 4.01 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand to have 6 releases in 2 years
- This star director to be interrogated in Sushanth Singh’s death
- Audience and industry want Satyadev to get his due
- Amala Paul in talks for a Telugu biggie?
- Poll : Which of these NTR projects are you looking forward to?
- Crazy- Indian Youtuber buys Rolls Royce