Ram Charan’s new film, Rangasthalam is on the verge of completion and there is a superb buzz for the film. The latest we hear is that the pre-release business of the film is going on a solid note and the Nizam and ceded rights of the film have been sold close to 30 crores.
This is huge money and showcases how much the film is in demand. The teaser of the film will be out on the 24th of this month and fans are eagerly awaiting to see Ram Charan in a mass avatar.
Directed by Sukumar, this film is produced by Mytri Movies and has Samantha as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film
- Disha Patani breaks up with boyfriend?