Ram Charan and Sukumar’s critically acclaimed period village drama, Rangasthalam, is setting the box-office on fire. The unanimous positive word of mouth is helping the movie register thumping collections all-over the twin Telugu states, ROI and in overseas.
As per the trade reports coming in from Chennai, Rangasthalam has set a new record for any Telugu movie released in Chennai till date. The film collected Rs. 25 lakhs on day one in Chennai and broke the record set by Pawan Kalyan’s Sankranthi film, Agnyaathavaasi (24 lakhs).
Meanwhile in the US, including the Thursday night premieres, Rangasthalam grossed $1.29 million by the end of Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL