Ram Charan and Sukumar’s critically acclaimed period village drama, Rangasthalam, is setting the box-office on fire. The unanimous positive word of mouth is helping the movie register thumping collections all-over the twin Telugu states, ROI and in overseas.
As per the trade reports coming in from Chennai, Rangasthalam has set a new record for any Telugu movie released in Chennai till date. The film collected Rs. 25 lakhs on day one in Chennai and broke the record set by Pawan Kalyan’s Sankranthi film, Agnyaathavaasi (24 lakhs).
Meanwhile in the US, including the Thursday night premieres, Rangasthalam grossed $1.29 million by the end of Friday.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next