Ram Charan and Sukumar’s critically acclaimed period village drama, Rangasthalam, is setting the box-office on fire. The unanimous positive word of mouth is helping the movie register thumping collections all-over the twin Telugu states, ROI and in overseas.
As per the trade reports coming in from Chennai, Rangasthalam has set a new record for any Telugu movie released in Chennai till date. The film collected Rs. 25 lakhs on day one in Chennai and broke the record set by Pawan Kalyan’s Sankranthi film, Agnyaathavaasi (24 lakhs).
Meanwhile in the US, including the Thursday night premieres, Rangasthalam grossed $1.29 million by the end of Friday.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad