Rangasthalam, the first big budget film which released this summer has been declared a smash hit at the box office. The film is in no mood to stop and has made superb money on the second day of its release.
The latest we hear is that the film has made over 9 crores on day two in the both Telugu states hereby taking its collection close to 29 crores.
These are solid figures and with the weekend on, the third-day figures will also be good say trade sources. Back in the US too, the film is making merry and will soon reach the two million mark.
The coming days will be quite interesting to see what kind of records this film will break. As of now, the film is doing super good making the team quite happy.
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake