Rangasthalam, the first big budget film which released this summer has been declared a smash hit at the box office. The film is in no mood to stop and has made superb money on the second day of its release.
The latest we hear is that the film has made over 9 crores on day two in the both Telugu states hereby taking its collection close to 29 crores.
These are solid figures and with the weekend on, the third-day figures will also be good say trade sources. Back in the US too, the film is making merry and will soon reach the two million mark.
The coming days will be quite interesting to see what kind of records this film will break. As of now, the film is doing super good making the team quite happy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bobby to associate with another mega hero
- Jr NTR carrying career best looks, fans super happy
- Jr. NTR – Kalyan Ram did more experimental films in our entire Nandamuri family
- Jr. NTR requests fans not to pester and pressurize filmmakers
- Kalyan Ram – Amigos will not disappoint you
- Kantara: Rishab Shetty reaffirms this crucial aspect