And finally, on its 4th day, Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam has become the 4th all-time highest grossing Telugu movie in the US. Until 10 pm, Rangasthalam grossed over $80K, taking its latest total to $2.45 million.
In its glorious box-office run, Rangasthalam surpassed Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No.150 ($2.44M) and A..Aa ($2.44M). The film has now set its eyes on Srimanthudu ($2.87M) and then the rare $3 million club.
This is the first $2 million movie for Ram Charan and second for Sukumar, after NTR’s Nannaku Prematho. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more box-office reports on Rangasthalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?