The long wait is finally over as the much-awaited teaser of Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is finally out in the open. The first reaction that we get is of Ram Charan’s unique characterization.
Charan plays a partially deaf person in the film and his role has been elevated quite superbly in the teaser. The rustic visuals and the Godavari dialect add a lot of depth to the film.
The entire set up in the movie looks quite realistic and the last shot in the teaser looks massy and raises the expectations to another level. Sukumar has so far done a great job and has surely lived up to the expectations as of now.
Slated for a March 30th release, this film has now surely become a hot cake in the film circles. Mytri Movies produces this film which has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film
- Young director turns producer with a film on Coronavirus
- Once Akira, Aadya enter college, Renu has this life dream to fulfill
- Latest update on Venky-Tharun Bhascker’s film
- Venky’s unique plan to come out of Bheeshma hangover
- Kamal Haasan, Gautham Menon to team up again?