Rangasthalam is turning out to be a mega blockbuster at the box office. The film is doing excellent business in all areas of it’s release and is minting good money for the distributors.
The village drama is doing extremely well in the state of Tamil Nadu and the trade predicts that the film will surely cross the one crore share mark very soon. Charan’s previous best was 40 lakhs in the state and this film will surely beat those collections hands down.
Meanwhile, the film is in no mood to stop as it is doing solid business in both the Telugu states as well. Sukumar directs this film which has Samantha as the female lead.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’