Rangasthalam is turning out to be a mega blockbuster at the box office. The film is doing excellent business in all areas of it’s release and is minting good money for the distributors.
The village drama is doing extremely well in the state of Tamil Nadu and the trade predicts that the film will surely cross the one crore share mark very soon. Charan’s previous best was 40 lakhs in the state and this film will surely beat those collections hands down.
Meanwhile, the film is in no mood to stop as it is doing solid business in both the Telugu states as well. Sukumar directs this film which has Samantha as the female lead.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero