Rangasthalam is one of the most eagerly awaited movies of this summer season. The film is all set for a grand worldwide release on March 30. Expectations on the Ram Charan-Sukumar combo are humongous and the success of the audio album has only escalated the positive buzz around the movie.
In one of the promotional interviews with a popular news channel, Ram Charan revealed that Rangasthalam will be released in Tamil on a proper date in April or May. The Mega Power Star went on to say that they had initially planned a simultaneous release, but couldn’t complete the work due to their busy schedules. Charan also confirmed that Rangasthalam will also be released in Malayalam sometime later this summer.
Already, Rangasthalam’s Hindi version’s rights fetched a whopping amount. Needless to say, the dubbed versions will get a huge release if Rangasthalam manages to get hit talk this Friday. Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced the movie, which also stars Samantha, Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Prakash Raj in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started