Finally, the highly-anticipated Rangasthalam has hit the screens worldwide amid a huge buzz. Expectations among fans are humongous and utilizing the craze to the fullest, the film is off to a flying start in the US and grossed nearly $650K so far.
Meanwhile, Rangasthalam’s ‘Chitti Babu’ Ram Charan took to Facebook and posted a message that instantly gave a huge boost to fans. Charan said that he had an amazing time shooting for Rangasthalam and went on to assure fans that the movie will meet and surpass their expectations.
Rangasthalam has Samantha playing the female lead’s role. The film is directed by Sukumar and produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. DSP has composed a scintillating soundtrack for the movie.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala