Released on Friday, Rangasthalam, garnered critical acclaim and record collections in Ram Charan’s career by amassing over Rs. 19.71 crore day one share in the twin Telugu states.
Rangasthalam continued its solid run even on day 2, as almost all the centres reported full houses. The film also set a few non-Baahubali 2 records on day two. Rangasthalam is poised to repeat the same magic even on Sunday. Below are Rangasthalam’s 2-day Andhra Pradesh and Telangana collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs. 7.45 Crs|
|Ceded||Rs. 5.60 Crs|
|Nellore||Rs. 1.05 Crs|
|Guntur||Rs. 3.79 Crs|
|Krishna||Rs. 2..07 Crs|
|West||Rs. 2.12 Crs|
|East||Rs. 2.73 Crs|
|Uttarandhra||Rs. 3.76 Crs|
Total 2-Day AP and Telangana share is – Rs. 28.57 Crores
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?