Released on Friday, Rangasthalam, garnered critical acclaim and record collections in Ram Charan’s career by amassing over Rs. 19.71 crore day one share in the twin Telugu states.
Rangasthalam continued its solid run even on day 2, as almost all the centres reported full houses. The film also set a few non-Baahubali 2 records on day two. Rangasthalam is poised to repeat the same magic even on Sunday. Below are Rangasthalam’s 2-day Andhra Pradesh and Telangana collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs. 7.45 Crs|
|Ceded||Rs. 5.60 Crs|
|Nellore||Rs. 1.05 Crs|
|Guntur||Rs. 3.79 Crs|
|Krishna||Rs. 2..07 Crs|
|West||Rs. 2.12 Crs|
|East||Rs. 2.73 Crs|
|Uttarandhra||Rs. 3.76 Crs|
Total 2-Day AP and Telangana share is – Rs. 28.57 Crores
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next