After a record breaking opening on March 30, Ram Charan and Samantha’s critically acclaimed period village drama, Rangasthalam, continued its solid run across the twin Telugu states and in overseas. In Krishna district, the film has had a fabulous day 2 with almost all the shows displaying houseful boards.
On Saturday, Rangasthalam collected a whopping Rs. 0.68 crore share. Including day one’s collection of Rs. 1.55 crores, the film took its 2-day total to Rs. 2.23 crore share. Most of the Sunday shows are full in advance and the stage is set for a humongous opening weekend.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on the film’s worldwide box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- Rashmika’s glamor treat in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat