Ram Charan’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, is having a solid run at the box-offices worldwide even during the weekdays. In Chennai, the film has had a fabulous run so far and collected over 88 lakh gross until April 3.
However, despite its successful run, Rangasthalam will be taken off the screens in Chennai and other parts of Tamil Nadu from Sunday (April 8). The Telugu Film Producer’s Council (TFPC) has extended its support to the Tamil Film Producer’s Council’s ongoing strike and decided to not screen any Telugu films in Tamil Nadu until the strike ends.
Meanwhile, the Tamil Film Exhibitors’ Association met the Tamil Film Producer’s Council yesterday and expressed its willingness to come to an amicable solution regarding the Virtual Print Fee issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers
- iSmart Shankar gets a release date
- Noted Tollywood distributor to release Salman Khan’s Bharat
- Nagababu claims moral victory for Janasena
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb