Ram Charan and Samantha’s highly-anticipated period village drama, Rangasthalam, had a grand worldwide release yesterday. The film went on to win unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics alike. Ram Charan’s brilliant performance garnered special praise from all quarters.
Rangasthalam is proving its authority at the box-offices across the world. In Nizam, the film collected Rs. 3.80 crore share in its opening day. Including hires, the film collected Rs. 4.43 crores in the region. Thanks to the extraordinary word of mouth, Rangasthalam is all set for a humongous weekend in Nizam.
Sukumar has directed Rangasthalam and Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled this prestigious project. DSP is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share