Ram Charan and Samantha’s highly-anticipated period village drama, Rangasthalam, had a grand worldwide release yesterday. The film went on to win unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics alike. Ram Charan’s brilliant performance garnered special praise from all quarters.
Rangasthalam is proving its authority at the box-offices across the world. In Nizam, the film collected Rs. 3.80 crore share in its opening day. Including hires, the film collected Rs. 4.43 crores in the region. Thanks to the extraordinary word of mouth, Rangasthalam is all set for a humongous weekend in Nizam.
Sukumar has directed Rangasthalam and Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled this prestigious project. DSP is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?