Rangasthalam, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s much-awaited period village drama, released worldwide yesterday. Fans and critics gave the film a collective thumbs up and the overall positive response has helped the film post record openings in Charan’s career.
On day 1, Rangasthalam collected Rs. 1.55 crore share in the Krishna region. The film is carrying a superb talk among Mega fans and the weekend collections will be quite huge in Krishna district.
Sukumar is winning everyone’s appreciation for his authentic portrayal of village life and intense emotions. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled this high-budget entertainer and DSP has scored the music. Keep browsing 123telugu.com for more updates on the film’s worldwide box-office collections.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts