Rangasthalam, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s much-awaited period village drama, released worldwide yesterday. Fans and critics gave the film a collective thumbs up and the overall positive response has helped the film post record openings in Charan’s career.
On day 1, Rangasthalam collected Rs. 1.55 crore share in the Krishna region. The film is carrying a superb talk among Mega fans and the weekend collections will be quite huge in Krishna district.
Sukumar is winning everyone’s appreciation for his authentic portrayal of village life and intense emotions. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled this high-budget entertainer and DSP has scored the music. Keep browsing 123telugu.com for more updates on the film’s worldwide box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film